This is also the point at which I may disappear in dramatic fashion off the blogotwitosphere, failing to follow anyone's blogs in any respectful way, tweeting only every thirteen-and-a-half days, and struggling to post coherent blog posts (whaddya mean, what's new?).
Before I go, I want to ask some questions of no one in particular.
1. Who are 'Gothise' and why is half my blog traffic coming from them? Why are they so damned interested in a post about a giraffe and another one about stretched earlobes? If I write one about a giraffe with stretched earlobes, will the blog stats go bananas?
|'You come anywhere near me with those earlobe-stretchers and your head will be in between my|
giant gnashers in no time at all, sunshine.'
2. Why does moving furniture into different places in my house make me feel clean inside? Am I looking to the wrong sources for inner peace?
|'Darling, the tables look so much better in that corner. But something tells me we shouldn't|
have dragged them along the floor quite so roughly.'
3. Someone told me today that there are species of spider called 'red-kneed spider' and 'yellow-kneed spider'. How does one live without fear once one knows that there are spiders with KNEES sharing the same planet as oneself?
|They preferred to look cool, but having read Fran's blog, there was no way they were|
going out there without checking for spiders with knees first.
4. Why do men always sit ON cushions rather than tuck them behind their backs? Do they think women are so BORED that all they want to do all day is plump up the cushions they've massacred?
|Fran thought she'd see how he managed trying to sit on THIS type of cushion......|
5. Why, when I am meant to be thinking of amazing things to do with my new classes and designing my seating plans, am I writing a senseless, trivial blog post?
Have a good week, everyone. I'm off to bed to get some beauty sleep. Okay, then - just some sleep.