Evidence that Fran is perhaps over-thinking during Zoom events
I've been to so many Zoom events lately, often those for writers. Here are thoughts I have during them.
1. Do my nostrils look like the Wookey Hole caves to anyone else?
2. I bet I'm not the only one drinking red wine out of a tumbler to pretend it's Ribena.
3. I wish someone had warned me that when you surreptitiously check your phone, your face lights up like a beacon.
4. That woman's dog is so tiny it would do better as a sandwich filling.
5. How embarrassing that I posted the Clapping reaction just as that man told a tragic story.
6. Do my nostrils look like the Wookey Hole caves to anyone else?
7. Hey, if I tilt my head back just a little like *this*, I reduce the number of chins by a sixth.
8. Crap, no! My Chat message saying, 'I'm loving this' came up just as that lady was describing her latest rejection from a publisher.
9. If I turn my camera off, I could eat this Snickers bar then claim technical problems.
10. Do my nostrils look like the Wookey Hole caves to anyone else?
11. Look at that woman, blowing her own trumpet and posting a link to her novel in the chat.
12. What if I preface the link to my book with, 'Not blowing my own trumpet, but -'?
13. Arrrrggghh! Fran, DON'T lean towards the screen. You are a GARGOYLE.
14. That woman's cat may be pedigree but it looks like it ran into a wall.
15. Do my nostrils look like the Wookey Hole caves to anyone else?
16. Does she realise she slurps?
17. Is her name really 'Honeybun' or was her last call to her boyfriend?
18. If I dip my head like *this* I have seventeen chins but the nose is much improved.
19. If I leave out apostrophes in the Chat, will people think I'm cool and contemporary, or thick?
20. My nostrils look like the Wookey Hole caves to everyone.