Evidence that you can use a duck-billed platypus to say almost anything

Just a reminder that, on my new blog, once a week or maybe twice I'm posting up ideas, tips and exercises - along with a few laughs - for anyone who loves to write.

There are a few posts up there now. Today's is about using a variety of sentence types to lift your writing style.

Go and have a look or recommend to any writer friends. And follow to get regular updates.  Here's the link.

Writing with the use of a duck-billed platypus








Comments

  1. I tried to become a follower of the new blog. I wasn't allowed. Is it off limits to everyone or only me?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into it. Silly Blogger. (Not you, obviously.)

      Delete
  2. I'll try to be less exclamatory in the future, now I know it puts you off your scran .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up 'scran'. You learn something new ....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons why Fran is desperately in search of earbuds

Evidence that we don't always have the right words to say at the right time

More evidence that the wrong consonant makes all the difference to a famous book title