Evidence from your kitchen that you are not as young as you were
1. You remember when scrambled eggs were cooked in saucepans.
2. You're not alarmed by one of these.
3. You own a ceramic mixing bowl the size of a canyon.
4. You feel fleeting remorse over bought pastry.
5. To you, a large apron is something you wear for baking, not an overhanging belly.
6. You have a book in which you have written recipes. Some pages are stained with syrup or oil.
7. You do own a bendy silicone muffin tin but you're suspicious of it.
8. You have cinnamon sticks in a jar but have yet to google 'What to do with cinnamon sticks'.
9. You've claimed you had a spiraliser as a child but found you were wrong ....
10. You've had a favourite knife since 1993 and still use it even though you have new ones.
11. When you make crumbles, you always say, 'This is how we did it in Domestic Science.'
12. You know about not slamming an oven door when there's a Victoria sponge in there.
13. You measure in ounces and if the recipe uses 'cups' you feel uneasy.
14. You know what a beef cobbler is although you haven't made one in a while.
15. You call all plastic containers Tupperware.